Saturday, July 28, 2012

Fake Album Cover and a Pseudo-Infographic


Just a quick painting, made for a (fake) album cover.  The cover in question is for a graphic design portfolio, which I've just recently finished cobbling together.  If it can net some work, all the better!  Speaking of, here's something else I've made for it.

I really like the idea of multitasking, but I've always been pretty bad at it.  The whole concept of "Do Task A While Also Doing Task B" seems to result in "Just Do B While Pretending to Do A," which really isn't efficient at all, nor useful.  This particular model for doing multiple things at once seems to be potentially more efficient; at the very least, I've begun to see some positive results by using it, albeit small ones.  Here's hoping that it proves useful to others, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment