Sunday, January 24, 2010

New year, new stuff

Despite what my lack of blog updates would suggest, I have been doing some work since November. As proof - and to make up for the inactivity - here's an image dump for y'alls. First up, a sampling of Christmas gift drawings I made for family and friends!





Next up, a digital piece I've been banging my face against for my fantasy-themed portfolio. The little pest simply does not want to move from grayscale to color, so I'm just going to let it lie as-is.


...Aaaaaand to round things off, here's a page of doodles from a recent family vacation, just because I promised my buddies on Facebook that I'd do at least one during my stay. The big guy's supposed to be Jambi from Pee-Wee's Playhouse, with heavy emphasis on "supposed" as I didn't have any reference at the time.


Hopefully this marks the first of a long, long period of consistent Saturday blog updates (yes, it's almost 1 a.m. on Sunday as I type this, but I haven't fallen asleep yet, so it still feels like Saturday. Take that!). Let's see how my lazy self fares, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment